Wednesday 27 February 2008

My evaluating my contribution to, Production

My contribution to the production. Acting I played the guy in the life who rob gave the psp to and then gave it back to him later. I directed most of the film the start of the film with rob tacking the psp from Stuart and Stuart run down the stairs try to beat rob in the lift. When I was I the in the scene, we playback back what we just done so I could see if we need to do it again. I have done the shots on the fourth floor and stairs. I brought my psp in from home to use for the film. I think we could of use more shots of Stuart run down the Stairs. We had to come after the lesson to do some more filming but I think it went ok, I think my roles where ok, the directing and filming part where the best bit I done during production, I do not enjoy acting because I find it had to do.

No comments: