Wednesday 27 February 2008

My contribution to post production

I done most of the coping down of the scene and putting the scene in to places I found this easy because I have done some editing a home. The areas of postproduction that I would improve on are ogonising the time for everything that needed to be done in the week e.g. edit the scenes over a two lesson and spend one lesson on music and another lesson on credits. The areas that I would change on the film would be to add a extra shot of Stuart running down the stairs because we where told to do a chases scene and maybe use some different music because I don’t think the music we used went well with the scene. I think my groups did well for are first time, we had a bit of a chaecs scene and that what we where ask to do. We had some bit in pre- production and production that we had to do again lucky it didn’t take too long to do so we finished it on time.

No comments: